Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm Back... and I've brought you a SALE!



Well, friends, feels like forever right?
I've been playing catch up ever since ACC and still don't feel 100% back to normal. Filling orders, working on custom pieces and trying to re-design my website have taken over the bulk of my time. The rest of my time? sleeping. Lots and lots of sleeping.

Normally, there's a nice clean break from "Show Season" between the end of December and April, but with ACC smack dab in the middle of the break, it took some adjusting to get back on schedule. And, OH, whatta schedule.

I realize too that in all my excitement and flurry of getting ready for the big show, I completely overlooked some great press, some wonderful emails and some yum-tastic recipes I wanted to share with you... so I'll go ahead and schedule those in now, ok? Better late than never, yeah?

Onward and upward.
For those of you who came out to ACC, you got an eyeful of a LOT of new stuff in the greenstarline...

including these new block print felt pins:


and Block Print Plush, the new incarnation of Minimals & my brand new art doll, the Folkie (i'll be adding more of these to the shop as soon as I can).

In the meantime...



If that weren't enough, I've just moved a bunch of Recyclimals (like Re-Tilly, above), Knitimals, toys, books, housewares and more into the sale section of my shop. There's tons of items for dirt cheap in the sale section. I've gotta get these sale items cleared out, to make room for a whole slew of brand new stuff... so, now through the end of April (if it takes that long) every sale item will ship with a FREEBIE! That's right, a totally free, super secret surprise. Nice, right?

No comments: