Wednesday, March 4, 2009

what i'm working on...




my illustrations DO tend to take a while to complete... it's a delicate balance of layers; first the watercolor, then the colored pencil, then water color, then... well, you get the picture. But this one is taking extra long since I am working on approximately 52 other projects at the same time, including obsessing over putting together a presentation for the lecture i'm giving thursday at MICA.

so, this is slow going, but here's the progress report, as promised.

2 comments:

DeadpanAlley said...

I can't WAIT to see this finished! Magical so far...

-Liese

Kate Hummel said...

You stuff is great! I bought some of your cards at the Women's Industrial Exchange and every time I send someone one them, it makes me smile. Thanks for sharing your talent.