Thursday, October 9, 2008

Morning fuel...

In our house growing up, my dad was synonimous with dunkin donuts. The coffee cup logo was part of his trademarked image. The biggest priviledge you could have was being asked to go on a donut run-- and if you were extra lucky, YOU got to participate in the curating of the box of a dozen.

Toasted coconut. That was my contribution. Always.

It was the coffee part I didn't get. He didn't even put sugar in it. (and in Miami, you get at least a dozen packets of sugar thrown in your bag even when you say "no sugar").

Well, I was up at 6:30 this morning. Every single part of me aches. I am on my way to home depot, praying there is a such thing as a padded handled roller.

And, yeah, I totally "get" coffee today.
(I also "got" a donut-- double chocolate, for my dad)

Xo, danamarie
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: