Friday, December 4, 2009

Cloning & time travel...

So, this weekend I will splitting myself in thirds and spreading out all over the state. OUCH. Luckily, I have wonderful crafty friends in the BEST ladies and we'll all be pitching in to help each other out. So, while I may not be there, you'll be able to find my work at three different shows over two days.


On Saturday, you can find my work at the BEST table at the Charm City Craft Mafia's Holiday Heap-- at St. Johns church on St Paul Street. I wont be there, because I will be running the BEST booth over in Greenbelt, MD, at the Greenbelt Festival of Lights.

Join greenstarstudio, Jen Menkhaus, Sweet Pepita, TigerlillyShop, Jersey Girl Design, Yummy & Company, and DandelionBlu for two days of shopping and demonstrations, workshops and presentations, by dozens of artists.
The Festival takes place indoors at the Greenbelt Community Center, Saturday, December 5th from 10-5 and Sunday, December 6th from 11-4pm.

On Sunday, my work will still be for sale at Greenbelt, but I will have moseyed over to Out of Hand; Sunday Dec.6, 10am - 5 pm; Knights of Columbus Hall
201 Homeland Avenue (on the edge of the Notre Dame campus just off Charles Street)
Baltimore, 21212

Should be fun. And insane. Come out and help me not lose my flippin mind. Thanks.


No comments: