Friday, September 11, 2009

Plush You... small steps



In just under a month I will be work-acationing in Seattle; jointly enjoying hang time with my brother & sister and joining my brothers-in-plush arms at Plush You 2009!

I know many of the artists who will be exhibiting there (even if i've never actually met them, I know them well from their blogs & shops and i can't wait to snuggle their plushies in person) and no doubt, all of the submissions will be innovative and beautiful. I imagine everyone participating put very careful thought into the planning and creation of their plush works of art, and i was no exception. Yes, if you're gonna hang in an internationally reknown show such as this, you don't go into it lightly.

So, much thought later, I think i finally settled on a set of three I could really sink my teeth into.

Now, all the work has already been sent to Seattle, and I believe in being fair, so I'm not going to reveal anything here before it's unveiled over there, ya know? But I have snapped pictures all along the way, and will be sharing the progress with you every now again, all the way up to the big reveal on Oct. 9th (when Plush You officially opens!).

Stay tuned....

xoxo, danamarie

1 comment:

Schmancy said...

aww such a nice post. Thanks!