Thursday, September 3, 2009

and they are.......



COASTERS!!!!

Thank you all for playing along, and thank you for all your awesome guesses... (and GREAT ideas for new stuff to make!).
CheddarFish guessed it correctly, so she'll be getting a free coaster sent her way, post haste.

In the meantime, if you'd like a set of FOUR knitimal coasters, you can find them here. I'll be adding more sets to the shop over the next few days. If you want a custom set, in colors to match your decor, let me know!

xo, danamarie

3 comments:

Chedder Fish said...

Woopee! Thanks so much. These are adorable.

At least now though you've got tons of ideas for other new stuff too.

Leeanna Butcher said...

super cute!! :D I love them.

Nancy said...

Awh, I'm very cranky that I didn't win!!! Love them though, they are so cute!