Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm a member!



I'm happy to report that i have been accepted into the very prestigious and awfully talented Plush Team.

The Plush Team works to celebrate & draw attention to all the wonderful soft things in the etsy world. The team constructs competitions and has a team shop, the funds from sales helping to promote the artists & the team. Plush Team has members all over the world and my, oh, my are they ever fun!

The Mission Statement...
We're a group of artists supporting and furthering ideas behind plush dolls, toys and all the soft areas in between.

isn't that great?
soft areas?

love that.

2 comments:

jenni said...

The Etsy Plush Team is a super supportive and fun group with senses of humor and love of all things plush!

Leeanna Butcher said...

fantastic news!!!! I'm so happy to call you a fellow member of the team. :D