Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Driving around, looking for a neti pot...

Its come to this.
I've spent the day buying humidifiers, homeopathic zinc sprays, saline solutions to pour in my nose holes, and a tissue that would treat my face like a table in need of sanding.

I'm currently holding the world record for consecutive sneezes. The dog is noticeably alarmed.

Don't mind me.
I'm just going to coat my nostrils and upper lip in vaseline and hope I can create a barrier.

I actually stayed awake all night last night (yes, we are now on 30 hours of no sleep) to avoid "post nasal drip". I'm not sure it wasn't worth it.

Seasonal allergies my butt.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Leeanna Butcher said...

SUCKS! I HATE post nasal drip, allergies are the worst- I hope you get rid of them before your nose is scraped down to nothing! Mason looks adorable BTW. :D

Bridget Marie said...

Oh no! You poor thing!
Mason is clearly distraught over this. You better get well soon!
; - )

Hope you get to feeling better soon girly. Poor thing!