Wednesday, October 29, 2008

if you can't paint 'em, blog 'em!

it's 40 degrees out today.

i'm wearing 6 layers of clothing and about to head out to paint. i fear, it's only getting colder...
in the meantime, i figured i'd use the warm indoor time to finally get all these pictures up here. since, i've been so delayed, i thought i'd go back in time and give you a day by day update, starting on day 4.


enjoy.

day 4

day 5






day 6


day 7

day 8



day 9



day 10


day 11 (as of Oct. 27th)

4 comments:

sarah said...

I'm so completely flabbergasted at the epicness of your skills. That is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Even your pictures, which, while good, can't do the mural justice, made be a bit teary with the magnificence of it all. I wish I had an eighth of the skill you have for color and paint application. BRAVO!

Leeanna Butcher said...

AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see the final photos!!!

bridget marie said...

This is really coming along.
Amazing.
Just Amazing.

Stacey said...

I'm always SO impressed by your big, brave, beautiful projects! This is awesome. (In every sense of the word.)