Wednesday, May 14, 2008

done and done!





that's right friends! it's done. and i LOVE it. the mural at the Giant in Waverly took me about 30 hours to complete and is, so far, my favorite (though they are always my favorite when i finish them... until the next one). i've gotten some great feedback from the community, both local and in cyber space. thanks so much for your support. you guys are great. i'll post pictures of it again when the scaffolding comes down. until then, if you're in the area, stop by and see it in the flesh (or the stucco, as the case may be!). xo, danamarie

3 comments:

www.potsandpins.com said...

That is brilliant! I used to paint murals - before my mind and body went South...so I can really appreciate every second of those 30 hours! It looks great - you must be very proud! I'm so glad I found your blog - I'll be back! Nan

sugarcreekstuff said...

What a great mural. I love it too!

natasha said...

great (big) job!