Monday, November 19, 2007

ringo and holly



sweet little ringo, with his dangly long legs, went to live in minnesota with holly earlier this week. holly makes sweet little plush things which you can check out on her flickr page
ringo and friends on flickr
, or on her etsy site:
beeperbebe
, should you get tired of knit things or just want to add a little something different to your collection. i only know her in cyber space, but i feel confident saying she is quite sweet herself. xo danamarie, and yes, i'm sure ringo has "the accent" now, eh.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Thank you so much for posting this and for including a link to my shop on your blog. You're the best! Hope all your holidat shows are going well...I am in consta-sew-embroidery-stuff mode. And then when I am done with the shows, I've got to get on making gifts for the kiddies in my life...and I don't know what you are possibly talking about with accent (in fact, I am up in Canada right now and you should just hear the use of "eh" up here...Minnesotans got nothun on these people)...you betcha.

greenstarstudio said...

ah yeah, ya betcha.

good luck with the sewing and what not!
happy holidays! i hope i can throw a little work your way. :)

greenstarstudio said...

ah yeah, ya betcha.

good luck with the sewing and what not!
happy holidays! i hope i can throw a little work your way. :)