Just stopped in to get a sneak peek at the lovely and amazing work (and to get first dibs on the goodness, naturally). Was super psyched to find my OoAKies sharing a shelf with Cutesy but Not Cutesy's horned furry lovelies. I bought a few pieces (to be revealed later) and still haven't seen the other shops hosting work! I'm sure more shopping will happen. Oh yes.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look! There we are! I LOVE your OoAKies... LOVE. Can't wait to see them in person (if they're still there)
Ah, look at those guys side by side, they look so well together. You are both amazing! I wish I could be in Seattle to see your work in person and hang out. Have so much fun, I will be living vicariously through you!
XXX
looking great and in good company! so excited to hear about your trip. sounds like you are having a good time, even w/ the sprain...
Post a Comment