Think you know?
Post your guesses below. I'll be revealing the new somethings on Sept. 2nd. The first person to guess correctly WINS a "new something".
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Sumfin' new up my sleeve...
I've just started making something brand new, to add to the greenstarstudio product line. What could it be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wrist cuff?
a patch to sew on something!
OOOOoooo, OOOoooo...POPSICLE STICK FELT KNITIMAL PUPPETS!!??!?
Ummm, knit slippers? or funky knit blankets? or felt tote bags?
Knitimal ornaments?
I actually came here because I had to tell you...(btw I'm Nancy from BEST) I had to go to this teacher training thing at Randallstown HS and I was driving driving down Park Heights and then, then, there it was: your mural. It made me smile for a long time. So cute...so well done, in such an area of town that NEEDS it. I hope it makes lots of other folks smile too:)
pot holders, perhaps?
Post a Comment