Friday, July 31, 2009

THREE DAY SALE!!!



holy cow!
three days of one-of-a-kind sale goodness!

I've been doing inventory and photographing and photoshopping and getting ready for a shop update... but first we need to make some room. SO, I'm offering a major 3 day sale.

I've marked down prices in the etsy shop, which would be cool enough, but I'm also upping the ante. How so?
Oh, like so...

Buy 1 item, get free shipping.
Buy 2 or more items, get one the lowest priced item for free.
Buy 4 or more items and not only do you get one item for free, but you'll also get free shipping!

wow.

all you need to do is fill your cart and complete your order; make sure to write "THREEDAY" in the message to seller section at check out, and proceed to PayPal to complete the sale. I will refund the overage once I get notice of payment.

Sale ends Midnight on Sunday, and all orders will ship Monday!
enjoy.

xoxo, dana

No comments: