Tuesday, May 5, 2009

overdue thank you...






a big thank you to the clearly brilliant individual(s) who bid on AJ's (the beautiful collage) and my pieces at the Out of Order show at Maryland Art Place a few weeks ago. We couldn't make it, but i heard it was packed. And I'm guessing a nice chunk of change was brought in for the good people of MAP... good thing too; we need all the arts organizations we can keep afloat!

dear person who bought my piece: if you're already a fan and follow the blog, thanks for your contribution to MAP and thanks for finding me there. If you're just tuning in now, i'm thrilled to have enticed you to find me here. And if you haven't found the blog yet, i'll drop you a line when MAP sends out the purchasers info.

1 comment:

Leeanna Butcher said...

these are wonderful!!