Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pencil dog

Well its not perfect, but its only the second dog sweater I've ever made, and this one was without a pattern. This is, most likely, mason's costume for the costume contest at the March for the Animals in 2 weeks. I mentioned a "storm" coming... I barely even have time to write a post, its so insane. I have a number of shows coming up and maybe 7 knitimals on hand (eek!); i'm starting a new mural for Baltimore city in 2 weeks and designing a butterfly for the Towson Chamber of Commerce and going to Florida to teach another workshop. And that's just the next 2 weeks. AND just what I can remember off hand. Sigh. Busy is good right? And I just remembered the folders of digital pictures on my desktop that I've been setting aside to post for, oh, I don't know, 3 months? I will. Soon. I promise. On that note, there's only a few days left to add your donation to the pack! The March is April 20th and mason and I would love to walk up with a huge check. Please click on the link to the left and make a donation. Thanks! Wish me luck... On second thought, I'm heading to bed. Xo, danamarie

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

your sweet puppy is just precious..I want one of these...he is just so snuggly wuggly adorable...and he looks so cute in his #2 pencil shirt...take care.

Stacey said...

Oh my gosh...how cute! Love the "No. 2". Hope he wins!